- With our experienced networking consultants, customers can get the up-market software applications at a flat subscription basis. They not only can have a predictable drop in costs of implementation and total cost of ownership, but also can maximize the business opportunites with remote access of applications.
CMS is a system used to manage the content of a Web site.
- The web-based publishing feature allows individuals to use a set of templates approved by the organization, as well as wizards and other tools to create or modify web content.
- Individuals can then search for data using keywords, which the CMS system retrieves.
- CMS system indexes all data within an organization.
- The format management feature allows documents including legacy electronic documents and scanned paper documents to be formatted into HTML or PDF for the website.
- The revision control feature allows content to be updated to a newer version or restored to a previous version.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
CRM is an information industry term for methodologies, software, and usually Internet capabilities that help an enterprise manage customer relationships in an organized way.
- Providing employees with the information and processes necessary to know their customers, understand their needs, and effectively build relationships between the company, its customer base, and distribution partners.
- Helping an enterprise to enable its marketing departments to identify and target their best customers, manage marketing campaigns with clear goals and objectives, and generate quality leads for the sales team.
- Manage task, issue trouble tickets and send the request to the helpdesk, it also allow helpdesk to assign job and follow up the job till the job closed.
- Assisting the organization to improve telesales, account, and sales management by optimizing information shared by multiple employees, and streamlining existing processes.
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
EDI is a standard format for exchanging business data.
- The standard is ANSI X12 and it was developed by the Data Interchange Standards Association.
- One or more data segments framed by a header and trailer form a transaction set, which is the EDI unit of transmission (equivalent to a message). A transaction set often consists of what would usually be contained in a typical business document or form.
- The parties who exchange EDI transmissions are referred to as trading partners.
- EDI messages can be encrypted. EDI is one form of e-commerce which also includes e-mail and fax.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
ERP is an industry term for the broad set of activities supported by multi-module application software that helps a manufacturer or other business manage the important parts of its business, including product planning, parts purchasing, maintaining inventories, interacting with suppliers, providing customer service, and tracking orders.
- The deployment of an ERP system can involve considerable business process analysis, employee retraining, and new work procedures.
Point of Sale Terminal (POS)
POS is a computerized replacement for a cash register. The system can include the ability to record and track customer orders, process credit and debit cards, connect to other systems in a network, and manage inventory.
- POS terminals are used in most industries that have a point of sale such as a service desk, including restaurants, lodging, entertainment, and museums.
- POS terminals are also web-enabled, which makes remote training and operation possible, as well as inventory tracking across geographically-dispersed locations.
- It has been totally integrated with Bar Code Technology to speed up the goods check in / check out and sales arrangement.
Project Management System
Project Management System allow the user to upload and download all related information about the project in terms of different file format, keep track all the status on each individual project.
- Development schedule for the customer to make any comment on project development forecast table.
- Online report for generating the summary of the development schedule items, outstanding information and let the users save to file.
- Using a simple flow chart to show the project status.